FX2N high-speed counter – configuration of upper limit
A short excerpt on the configuration of a high-speed counters on the Melsec FX PLC.
Upon the completion of the configuration – the following process is ideal for the programming of the PLC.
- Build the program without errors
- Full download of the program to the PLC (parameters and program) (NOT partial, NOT online)
- At this point know that the PLC will stop during this process.
- Upon completion – reset the PLC (via switch)
- Start the PLC (via switch)
For more information – see the attached manual for reference. In particular, focus on p.95 to p.106. (below the link)