Remote I/O – MELSEC STlite
MELSEC STlite – Optimized for real-life requirements
Approved for a very wide range of applications, the STlite series features excellent module granularity and fieldbus-agnostic design, making it ideally suited for the requirements of today’s distributed fieldbus systems. The devices are optimised for efficient process-level communication, with scalable performance and high integration density.
- The range of potential applications is virtually unlimited
- Reduces hardware and system overheads to a minimum
- Simplifies handling and maximises efficiency
The uncompromisingly modular architecture of the system also extends to its support for a wide range of fieldbus systems. You can install different haed stations for different protocols, depending on the needs of your applications.
- Module granularity: 2, 4 or 8 channels in a single I/O module
- Fieldbus-agnostic: Head stations available for the leading fieldbus protocols Profibus DP, CC-Link and Ethernet
- Safe investment: Fieldbus node design enables easy switching to new bus standards without changing the busmodules
- Clear labelling; Colour-coded group identification plate brackets and terminal tags
- Versatile: Configuration options for digital/analog inputs/ouputs and special functions with different voltages, powers and signals on a single fieldbus node
- Approvals for industrial andmarine automation applications ensure a wide range of deployment options – even in heavy-duty environments
- Automatic contacting for power and data contacts
- Pluggable connections with bus plug connector
- CAGE CLAMP® spring terminals for input/output point connections