Q-SERIES PLC TO REMOTE CC-LINK IO-CARD SETUP
This Manual specifies a setup example between a Mitsubishi Q-Series PLC and a Remote CC-Link IO.
At the end of this manual, you will be able to send and receive messages between a Mitsubishi Q-Series PLC and a Remote CC-Link IO.
- GX Works 2
- Version information – 1.058E
- Mitsubishi PLC
- Universal model QCPU module – Q03UDECPU
- Main base unit – Q38B
- Power supply module – Q63P
- DC input module – QX80
- Transistor output module – QY80
- CC-Link system master/local module – QJ61BT11N
- Remote IO
- CC-Link System Remote Composite Module – AJ65BTB2-16DR
- Reference Manuals – MELSEC-Q CC-Link System Master/Local Module User’s Manual (SH(NA)-080394E-N)
Series – QCPU (Q Mode)
Type – Q03UDE
Project Type – Structured Project
Language – Structured Ladder/FBD
Check that the “Err” LED is OFF (Red) and the “SD” LED is ON (Green) on the QJ61BT11N-Card.
Check that the “L.Err” LED is OFF (Red) and the “SD” and “RD” LED is ON (Red) on the Remote AJ65BTB2-16DR.
This means that the communications between the PLC and CC-Link card is working. Now you may test the program.