Generally, the 60, N6, and EC post-fix are of minimal effect, and interchangeability is possible if need be.
It has to do with compliance certification, CB coating, and conductor plating – but not with functionality and capacity)
For instance: (i.e.)
- Blank is standard (plain)
- EC is a European manufactured
- CH is a Chinese manufactured
- IN is an Indian manufactured
- 60 is circuit board coated
- 06 is circuit board coated and plated conductors
- N6 is circuit board coated and plated UL certification
- U6 is circuit board coated and plated and has an additional CN8 connector
- SC has an optional safety circuit
But functionality and capacity, for the most part, remain as is. (Most functionality can be adjusted per jumper, switch, or parameter.